Jul 6, 2010

Tuesday tumblr #4



Here are a few of my favorite links I've Tumblr'ed this week.

For the Kids
Balloon Themed Party Invites by Party Accessories
Bike Painting by Homemade Mamas
Earth Loom by Gingerbread Snowflakes
Kid Wash (think car wash, for bikes!) by PB&Joy
Kid Safe Batik by simple Analogy
Magic Bean Drawing by Color Color Color
Nature Impressions by Paint Cut Paste
Painted Sun Prints by The Long Thread, via Skip to My Lou
Painting Around the Hole with the Artful Parent
Toddler Stilts by Made by Joel

In the Kitchen
Sky Jello by Huber Hof Academy
Tiny Fruit Tarts by Good + Happy Day

Get Your Craft On
DIY Sunprints on Fabric by Gingerbread Snowflakes
Recycled Boot Planter by the Inadvertent Farmer
Steel Stamped Washer Necklaces at Poppies at Play
Twiggy: Wrapping Sticks by Aesthetic Outburst

Craving more? Click here!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That's quite a list. Thanks for doing all the leg work. ;)

    Saw your beautiful mug shot on Trendy Treehouse as the guest judge. How fun!!! How will you ever choose? There are always so many great pics linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you're so good! I need to get into this tumblr deal. I always find tons of inspiring goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome!! I LOVE this tumblr! I've got to learn how to be this organized!! And what FUN ideas! Your blog is quickly becoming a fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me on your creative site! I'll have to spend some time looking around!

    ~Andy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking me to your tumblr. There are some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely link! I'll be linking back soon.
    -Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tumblr.. how neat!

    GREAT SITE!! I can't wait to explore more!! I am your newest FRIDAY follower!

    Plz visit and follow at:
    http://www.withourbest.com
    -Karissa

    ReplyDelete