Jul 20, 2010

Tuesday tumblr #6

Some favorite links I saved in my tumblr inspiration files this week:


1. these comic book bracelets are so colorful and clever, by craft envy

2. who could resist this adorable rainbow bunting baby quilta pretty cool life shares a great tutorial so you can make one too!

3. such a swanky and super sweet diy play kitchen, shared by marta writes

4. a great botany experiment with beautiful results, shared by 5 orange potatoes

5. recycled, whimsical, colorful, creative - creative jewish mom shares how she made this fun gift box using a cracker box and painting with potatoes - the color combination is perfect!

6. create a growing gallery of birthday paintings on canvasby make happy

7. oh, what endless possibilities for re-purposing outgrown favorite, comfy clothes - underpants! noodlehead shares her stylish success in making this, a  few savvy tips, and two sources for the pattern.

8. use your child's art for this great gift idea: embellished journals by quince and quire
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Crave more? Click here!

Have a great project you'd like to share on Mother★Lode?
Email submissions to: camilledawnphoto [at] gmail [dot] com


9 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a new follower from Tag Along Tuesday. I look forward to reading your posts.

    Please visit my blog, I am giving away a $25 Visa Gift Card and would love for you to enter

    http://shining2save.blogspot.com

    Thanks, Shining2Save

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool projects! I'm about to be your newest follower. I look forward to all the good ideas!!!!
    Amy @ www.thecheapandchoosy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool!
    Love your colorful, creative, inspirational, artistic blog...so over at my blog, I gave you an award...

    http://sunriselearninglab.blogspot.com/2010/07/cool-awards-for-some-cool-bloggers.html

    Have a happy week!
    Colleen:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bookmarked that stove. I have another one similar to that saved too. Both from an old cabinet. I really want to make one of these, they are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omigosh i am in love with that bunting quilt! so pretty!
    I am a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that DIY playkitchen. SO retro cool! xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the bottles with the flowers! I remember doing that as a kid! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower! Found you on a friends blog!
    Happy Thursday.

    http://22yroldhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following from FFF!
    http://mibargainmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete