Jul 27, 2010

Tuesday tumblr #7

Some favorite links I saved in my tumblr inspiration files this past week:


1. the ultimate example of ultra ugly turned ├╝ber cool! this craigslist castaway canvas was artfully re-purposed into a child's contemporary masterpieceby like merchant ships. 

2. mirror image printing made into little windows of handmade card-giving happiness, by love and lollipops

3. oh anthropologie, we do love thee. but we especially love an easy, affordable spin off! check out this awesome anthropologie inspired easy altered hoodie tutorial, by alisa burke

4. this diy bookshelf turned puppet theater is brilliantly creative with so many fun possibilities, by infarrantly creative

5. these sweet lemon treats look like so fresh, festive and fun, by an art family

6. such an original, creative idea, for turning posters into rich, canvas-like works of art, by frugal with a flourish

7. make affordable, custom labels for all of your handmade projects with this tutorial, by handmade therapy

8. stitch a set of these simply sweet russian dolls, by four wise monkeys, via day to day

Have a great project you'd like to share on Mother★Lode?
Email submissions to: camilledawnphoto [at] gmail [dot] com

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me here!I'm tickled!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for adding my labels tutorial! I'm off to check out the rest of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love your tumblr page! What an excellent resource for crafty moms! Thanks Camille!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature!!! I can't wait to check out some of those other links! Look like great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see someone followed my frozen lemon cup tutorial, they look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete